I love creating free printables for children of all ages. Some are educational and some are just plain for fun. I hope you find something that inspires or motivates your child to learn more about the world around them!
Why should I use printable worksheets for my kids?
1. Printable activities can be used as a reward system in place of rewards
2. They help teach skills like math, science, reading comprehension etc.
3. You don’t need expensive materials to create great ones – even if it’s only on paper.
How do you know which one will work best with your kid/kids?
It depends on their age. If they’re young, then simple things like coloring pages usually work well. If they’re older then they might enjoy doing puzzles or learning new ways to play games together.
What kind of printables would you recommend for kids?
It really depends on your goals. Are you trying to sneak in an educational lesson or practicing a skill? Is it just to be crafty for a holiday or spend an afternoon together on a rainy day? It’s totally up to you. Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Math Puzzles
- Sorting Games
- Coloring Pages
- Science Experiments
- Toddler Busy Book Activities
- Doodle Art Prompts
- Dolch Sight Word Worksheets
- Reading Comprehension Worksheets
- Learning Math Facts
- Paper Finger Puppets
- Writing Prompts
- Counting Game Ideas
- Crossword Puzzles
- Word Search
- Geography Activity Sheets
- Reading Chart
- Alphabet Letter Cards
- Number Line Practice
- Counting Numbers to 100
- Printable Bookmarks
- Halloween Crafts
- Thanksgiving Crafts
- Browse through our other printables
Thanks for visiting my blog today! We would be thankful if you shared our work with others by using the Pinterest buttons any photo you like.